7 Reasons Structures are Sweet
"The wise woman builds her house,
(me: build the structure you've been given)
but the foolish pulls it down with her hands."
(me: or you're going to destroy it)
(Italicized from Proverbs 14:1, Bold from me. )
Life has structure.
Love it. Embrace it. Grow it.
But don't just talk about how terrible it is or work to tear down the thing you're supposed to be building.
If you do... it won't be around for you to continue to use.
And now... 7 reasons structures are sweet:
1) There are millions of books about structures and making them successful from great sources.
2) You can choose the people you place within your structure.
3) You can make tweaks as you're going.
4) You can make money in the process.
5) You can get feedback before you even get started.
6) Building structures is a long-term game.
7) But if you don't want it to be, you can sell it.
You got this. Figure out the structure you have and take a step toward building it today.